BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

"I saw you last night and you were amazing!"

The little girl was somewhere around 13 or 14 now. It was around 2pm at Disney's MGM Studeios (Now DHS). She was so excited when it was finally her turn to see Mickey. She told him that she had seen him the other night and he was fantastic!!! Mickey looked confused.
"You know...dah dah duh duh duuuh dum dum dum dum!" she started singing the Fantasmic! theme song and waving her arms around. Mickey still looked confused. She hugged him anyways, took a picture, and walked away.

Later that afternoon as she lay basking in the hot Florida sun by the Grand Floridian pool, she realized not once in her discourse had she said "Fantasmic!" and poor Mickey probably had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. She probably looked SO foolish dancing and singing in front of all those people at 13 years old. HOW EMBARRASSING!!!
*****************************************************************************
I'm starting to get nervous. I got my "Thank You for Interviewing" email on September 3 and still haven't heard back. A girl from the DIS interviewed on taht day and has already been accepted into "Photopass" - my first choice next to Character Performer. People are getting into Attractions and Merchandising left and right but I have yet to receive any emails, my Purple Folder, or a rejection letter. I told my family and friends that if I didn't get accepted I am requesting a week to lock myself in my room and mope, and then I would get on with life and figure out what I am going to do with it (because all my plans for life begin with doing the DCP, no lie). I got a little white envelope int he mail today from school telling me that my loans had been processed. I seriously felt my heart drop into my stomach when I saw the small white letter through the mailbox window as I thought it was that rejection letter.

I am having a hard time concentrating on school, homework, and staying in the present moment because I want this SO much. I have since I was seven years old.

Anyways....until I find out I guess I have to "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..."

No comments:

Post a Comment