BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

"Step cross, step touch..."

"...I got it!" the girl grinned at her reflection in the mirror. "Five days til the audition...I can do this, I can do this." The girl's heart started racing out of control and her palms started to sweat as she thought of the upcoming Character Performer Auditions. Her whole life had led up to this day and it was almost here.
"Maybe one more time..." she thought to herself as she began the Youtube Video to follow along with again.
*******************************************************************************************

Tomorrow I will have a vlog recapture of this amazing day...

Of course, I always feel like I could have done better, and I am over-analyzing every little detail. But the truth is that I feel good about how I performed and I gave it everything I had. So now we wait to see if Disney will help make my dreams come true...

Have a magical night :)

Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment