BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dear Airlines, Regal Sun Resort, Orlando Palm Trees and Sun...


I WILL OFFICIALLY SEE YOU JANUARY 19, 2010!!!


I just booked my flight and hotel for the day before check-in!!! Can't wait to jump on my beds, go to Earl of Sandwich, and play at DtD with Mere :)

So I'm COMPLETELY nervous as all get-out. I almost pulled my hair out from stress by the time church was over today because instead of paying attention I thought of all the challenges
that were ahead of me (sorry, God). I'm not going to get into them now, because I don't need to
be all down when this exciting event has taken place!

Here are the screen shots to prove it! (Most of the information has been removed for confidentiality purposes...but it's still fun to show!!!) EDIT: Upon more thought, I'm even more paranoid about being stalked, so all you basically see is the hotel and the fact that I'm flying, lol. Sorry :) People are creepy these days. Not you guys, OBV, but other anonymous people who may or may not read this! HAHA!


Have a magical night!!!

3 comments:

  1. southwest better get their scheduling acts together! dont let it scare you though, if it says its upcoming than its right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I GOT DA SHOUTTTTTOUT!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

    XOXO times infinityyyyy and beyond

    Mere

    ReplyDelete