BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Burning Water

Woke up late. Check. Made a fool of myself over GMR loudspeaker? Double check. Almost burned dinner and set off smoke alarm for the second time in 10 days? Triple check.

EPIC FAIL.

On the good side...I did both an A show (Bandit) and a B show behind an A (Gangster) LIVE today, in front of an audience, and didn't royally screw up!!! I was soooo happy!

I also think I'm on my way to making a good friendship...we'll see how that pans out...but I'm REALLY excited :)

I also met Zoe for a split second as she went through when I was casting director. I felt SO bad because I was doing that position for the first time and I was SO into it that I just blurted "HI! Nice to meet you! ENJOY!" and waved her through. SORRY ZOE!!!

7AM tomorrow! (I STILL CAN'T WAIT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?)

Have a magical night!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it wasn't that bad. Just a slight trip-up. :)

    Good luck with your last 2 days of training! I know you'll do great. :)

    ReplyDelete