BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grocery List

This is mostly for me while chatting with my parents this evening...

Random Stuff
Dish detergent
Hand soap (Antibacterial)
Downey
Sponge
Shampoo
Conditioner
Mousse
Paper Towels
Feminine Products
Trash bags
Toilet Paper
Tinfoil
Ziploc Bags
Sticky Notes
Pillow???
Hangers
Lock

Food Essentials
Easy Mac
Pizza Rolls
Elios Pizza
Ramen
Pop Tarts (Low Fat)
Spaghetti
Ragu with Meat
Salt/Pepper
Garlic Salt
Near East Pilaf (Original or Chicken-Flavored Rice - Knorr, in plastic bag)
Birds Eye Super Sweet Corn
Hamburger (85%)
Pork chops (Thinly Sliced)
Shake 'n bake (Original Pork - Kraft)
Fishies/Cheezits
Pretzels
Lettuce
Salad dressing
Cheese - Mexican Cheese (shredded fiesta blend)
Taco shells
Italian bread
Pears/Peaches
Water
Lemons
Tea
Franks Red Hot Sauce
Corn Oil
Butter
Kraft Parmesan Cheese
Fritos Jalapeno Cheese
Tostitos
Banana Muffin Mix (Pillsbury)
Eggs
Milk
Cupcake Liners
White Rice (Minute - "Cooks up in Minutes")

So...if you ever wanted an insight as to how my mind works...the randomness of this list is a pretty good indication...

And if you also ever wondered what kind of eater I am....the category is "picky." Note that there are basically no veggies on that list.

Soooooooo...does anyone want to volunteer to clean chicken for me? Cuz my dad was telling me about the process and it made me nauseous just to listen to it...but cooked chicken is one of my favorite foods, lol! Help!

With that...it's about time to turn in.

Have magical dreams!

3 comments:

  1. Whenever I clean chicken I just have to think of it as a separate task. Such as "I'm cleaning this chicken now" rather than "I'm going to eat this disgusting chicken that I'm cleaning." If you think of it as cleaning something that isn't going to be your dinner it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've found wearing some sort of glove on your hand makes a little better...you don't have to actually touch the gross parts lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touching any kind of raw meat grosses me out. I'd go with Kristin and wear gloves while doing it, or just buy boneless skinless chicken breasts. :)

    ReplyDelete