BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible..."

~Walt Disney

After much consideration...I have decided AGAINST the challenge I wrote below. I want to be able to update...but I am afraid of those few, unidentified possibly creepy stalkers who could be following me. If I weren't traveling alone I would certainly follow through with this promise. But I just can't see any way to post these travels in real time and make it safe as well.

That being said...I WILL record my adventures either in video or pictures and I promise to put them up soon after I get there...50/100 followers or not. Still...I would like to get a boost in followers...so tell your friends about Princess Ash's Blog and Twitter! Thanks :)

***

I have a CHALLENGE for you, my dear followers!

I am looking for 100 Twitter followers (who are legitimate...not spam...that leaves 41) or 50 blog followers (also legitimate, not spam...that leaves 18). If I reach these numbers by next Monday at midnight, I will Tweet and post a picture of my journey EVERY HOUR...REAL TIME...for the full duration of my journey and first Disney adventures: from probably 7amish when I wake up until 9/10pm when I go to bed.

That's a lot of pictures!!!

TO FOLLOW MY TWITTER CLICK: http://twitter.com/PrincessAsh9988
TO FOLLOW MY BLOG, CLICK THE "FOLLOW" BUTTON ON THE SIDEBAR!

What do you think, my faithful followers...are you up for the challenge?

***

I STILL hope you have a magical and inspirational day!

1 comment:

  1. I heard stalking was the sincerest form of flattery

    ReplyDelete