BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Little Walt Disney Magic...

“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.”

Check.

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Tomorrow.

“I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”

Exactly.

"Adults are only kids grown up, anyways."

Me.

“I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it.”

Amen.

Hope you enjoyed that rather short commentary. Wishing you magical dreams.

3 comments:

  1. I needed that today! Thanks! Have fun tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! See you there!!!! I absolutely cannot wait. It's going to be the best. Hopefully we can meet up! What day are you flying in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first quote. Actually I love them all! haha

    ReplyDelete