BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Naaahhh, zwennyahh, namabeetsumama...

...tsuuu, wenyaa, oh yeah, wenyabbaaa.

"Eet is time!"
*********************************************************************************************

That's right, I just phonetically wrote out what the beginning of The Lion King sounds like to me...and said "It is time" like Rafiki out loud.

BECAUSE IT ALMOST IS TIME! I will be checking in TWO WEEKS from today! I will be IN Florida two weeks from yesterday!

I am celebrating/getting ready by watching a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon via my DVDs
. For those of you who do not know, I am OBSESSED with POTC. I love them. I think they must be my most favorite movies in the world. I never ever get tired of watching them over and over again. I think the acting is amazing, the stories are fantastic, the costumes are beautifully done, the CGI gets better with every film, the scores are some of the best I've ever heard, and of
course, I LOVE Orlando Bloom (what girl my generation doesn't???). Actually, that's the reason I was first attracted to my bf...he looks similar to a younger Orlando Bloom!

Speaking of my bf, he was here for a week, which was fantastic. We went out to eat a couple times, once at The 99 and once at my favorite Italian restaurant: Dino's. We watched an epic
amount of movies, went candle pin bowling (where I kicked bum!), celebrated New Year's Eve
with my family, snuggled a lot (obv), and most importantly, celebrated TWO YEARS together! Leaving him will probably be the hardest thing I have to do before heading to WDW. I get to see him for one more weekend (15th-17th) at BU (where we met at ballroom dance class (yes, awww) and lived in the same dorm for 2.5 years) before I go. My heart started to hurt when I dropped him off at the bus station today...and that wasn't even the final goodbye. He lives in PA, so we've done long distance for three summers now, but that doesn't make it any less hard. I know we are going to make it, but it's still difficult when you cannot
simply hug, cuddle, or be in the presence of the one you love.

Hm, ok, sappy rant over. (Though you may want to be prepared for future similar paragraphs in the future).

Here is also a list of things I need to do...and it's LONG:

  • Fill out my On-Boarding Paperwork
  • Purchase a Tradition's outfit
  • Get an official copy of my birth certificate OR find SS Card
  • Pack (for hours and hours since I am very indecisive)
  • Purchase a couple more pairs of shorts (! I get excited every time I think of leaving the dead of a Massachusetts' winter for eternal Floridian summer :) )
  • Make sure I have all my toiletries/makeup
  • Make sure I have all my movies/room decoration (that will fit on my bulletin board, of course)
  • Make sure I have all my electronics
  • Defrag my computer and this other thing that I can't remember what it's called to make it faster
  • Figure out the Mears Shuttle Bus schedule/cab numbers for Orlando
  • Call the Recruiting number and request my graduation and a couple days before off in advance
  • Set up a new email address and let everyone know
  • Send all the pictures from my old phone to my email and activate my new phone (using it, but not with all the benefits)
  • Do my Financial Aid exit counseling
  • Learn how to cook (HAHA, yeah right!)
  • Get a haircut
  • Buy Disney-Look work earrings
  • Do my nails
  • Reserve Mears Shuttle Ticket - also ask Disney about the coupon because the one online is only valid through 12/31/09

That's all that I can think of right now, but I'm SURE the list will grow and I'll also try to remember to cross things off as I go along if I remember :)

Well, there's a nice, long update for you! Enjoy!

I leave you with a picture of Elizabeth Swann (costumed from POTC2) and Will Turner (costumed from POTC1)...oh wait...that's my bf and myself from Halloween 2008 :)

FULL COSTUME (dorky pic)


FAV PIC


What do you think? :) They were modeled after these pictures: Elizabeth Swann / Will Turner

Have a magical night!


2 comments:

  1. When I saw your title I immediately thought "gaga ooh lala". Haha. Got it when I really read it though.

    I have a pretty extreme love for POTC too (I requested the ride in my interview) but I don't think it's as high as yours. lol. Dead Man's Chest is my favorite of the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures. :)
    The other day I was looking up the weather to make myself feel better to leave the 18 degree weather here (in Atlanta of all places- ridiculous!) and the low for the night in Orlando was 30. I was not excited. Hopefully that nonsense clears up before we get down there.

    ReplyDelete