BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ready when you are, C.B.!


My name is Ashlie and I will be your guide during this magical journey into the movies! It's the perfect job for me because I LOVE movies! Is everybody ready?!


Enough said?!?!

Everyone, please have as magical a night as I did on my Day 1 of Training!

PS - I really had the white writing because I couldn't fix the HTML all that well (or if I did, it would take a million hours...so I figured I'd survey the text color instead :) ). Welcome back pink!

8 comments:

  1. awesome Ashlie! I'm glad to hear it went well today and you enjoyed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO awesome!!! and if i may say so myself- you look adorable! Glad to hear it's going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY! I am soooo excited that you're at the GMR! I can just imagine you doing all the dialogue; I wish I could be there to see you!

    <3 Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's awelsome!

    **Bad future CP secret: I've never been on that ride. :o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I hope I get you as my guide next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Glad to have you here at GMR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you got what you wanted! Congrats! I'm at Soarin'

    ReplyDelete