BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

We Miss You, Too...



Tell me that doesn't make you happy. It's almost as good as the piece of mail I received two years ago with the Fab 5 holding a banner that says, "We Miss You, Too," that I proceeded to display in my room for the past two years.

Doubly excited!!! :)

I went shopping for a Traditions outfit today. I put on a bunch of cute dresses (4) but none of them quite fit the bill; they were either too sexy or too blah. Still hunting. What are you wearing?

Ashlie

2 comments:

  1. :( I didn't get one of those... Disney doesn't loooove me. Haha.

    I'm wearing this skirt a black top and a pair of really cute black shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i'm so jealous!! good luck moving down there and everything :)

    also, modcloth.com has a couple cute traditions-y but not blah pieces. however, it can be kind of pricey. do you have an h&m near you? there's probably one at a nearby mall in FL, and they have lots of cute traditions-appropriate "career" clothes. that's probably where my traditions outfit will come from, when i finally get to attend traditions (fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete