BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

UPDATE - HIATUS

HELLO FOLLOWERS!

I am having an amazing time here in sunny (cold) Orlando. I love my job, my co-workers, and the little bit of free time I have.

I am truly living my dreams.

In other news...I just want to let you all know that I am going to be putting this blog on a short hiatus because I am working on building a resume website as I apply for...*drum roll please*...Disney Professional Internships!

I apologize for the inconvenience, and I hope you all are staying healthy, safe, and full of pixie dust! Please don't think I am ditching this blog...I am doing NO such thing! Just need it to be on hold while I get my priorities straight (hence why I am here at the computer instead of at a park right now!)

Talk to you all soon!

Ashlie

PS - For those of you new followers...WELCOME! Thank you for following my magical journey into the movies...er...I mean college program! Please feel free to entertain yourself while I am away with previous entries and videos. My journey has been a long, stressful, and fun-filled road...so join me!


1 comment: