BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Professional Internships...COMPLETE!

Hello Everyone!

I am ALL applied as of midnight tonight (the absolute final deadline, oops)!!! I had to make many sacrifices along the way in the "fun" department.

Be prepared for more videos, more pictures, and endless entertainment!

Welcome back to Princess Ash's WDWCP Blog Presents: Four Parks - One Blog!

Looking forward to hearing back from my followers again!

Have a magical night!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you got everything done and I hope you hear nothing but good back from them! And I'm also very glad you'll be blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope that you are accepted for the PI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! You are one of the few that still keep up with it... a lot of people dropped off the moment they arrived! Keep going girl!

    Hope you get the PI! Good luck (:

    ReplyDelete