BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where are you? I can't even find you on my GPS.

Lightning McQueen: I'm in this little town called Radiator Springs. You know Route 66? It's still here!
Harv: Yeah, that's great, kid. Playtime is over, pal.

I HAVE MY CAR IN FLORIDA! So I thought it would only be appropriate to put the above cute quote from cars. Maybe my car will come to life and start talking and we will have adventures together and............yeah, just kidding :)

But in all sincerity...yay for being able to go places and do things on my own free will! Having it for only two days has proven its worth.

I do feel a bit like "Playtime is over, pal," just from a bit of nerves before my internship. I'm sure I will be fine, though. Just a bit of a reality check that my days of playing as a job are limited, haha.

Time for bed. Work 1:30-7:30. Hooray for six hour shifts (as it is double that both Thursday and Friday! YIKES!)!

Good night Disney fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment