BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Where else in the world...

...can you dance to the Cha Cha slide and be applauded by guests in a hand print-filled court yard, get paid, and NOT get in trouble?

No where else but the Great Movie Ride :)

Three more days and possible a shift to show my mom my show...feels so weird.

MOVING THURSDAY!!! HOORAY!

My weekend with my boyfriend at Coronado Springs was AWESOME! We did Epcot on Saturday most of the day, explored the hotel a bit, and ate and ate and ate, LOL! I feel happy even though I miss him already. Hope he comes back to visit soon! (Will try to remember to post pictures later.)

Thank you for staying with us, and we wish you magical dreams.

3 comments:

  1. The college program adventures are every where in this world. Thank you for staying with us, and we wish you magical dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! I haven't read your blog in so long! Remember me? We met at the Rochester Audition and I have a blog as well. I saw you today at Take 5! I got a PI too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY remember you!!! I always am looking for you at Soarin'! Guess you won't be there anymore! Congratulations! What are you doing??? Did you move into Cumberland?

    ReplyDelete