BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Important Lessons

I learned an important lesson two days ago:

Always remember to take advantage of great opportunities that may arise.

There I stood (in cold sweats, panicking about having lost all my camera savvy), using my broadcast journalism skills to be the host of Studio News this week. For those of you who do not know, that is the broadcast product from Disney's Hollywood Studio...happenings at The Studios and WDW. I almost lost out on this opportunity because I couldn’t see the forest through the trees. I was so caught up in a project that I wanted to make sure I got done, that I almost forgot that broadcast was the thing I really enjoyed most. I’m so glad Jamie grabbed me out of my stress-zone and put my into my passion.

Just remember that you can almost always manage to squeeze it all in…it is important to enjoy it all, soak In the experience, and take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.

Have a magical night :)

Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment